Grief Healing Discussion Groups

New To This Group

My husband died on November 15 at the age of 43. He was in the hospital for only six days and his death was unexpected. My heart aches and the days are so difficult.

Needing to find a place to listen to others. I am finding all our good memories are so very painful We married at the age of 17, had 6 children togehter, one grandson and another due in March. I am so missing the love of my life. We would have celebrated our 27 anniverary in March!

Lori :(

Hi Lori,

Welcome to this site. It is a wonderful place where great people try and help each other through the most terrible times . I sincerely feel for your loss of your husband. I lost my wife of 34 years in february of this year and my life seems almost meaningless and the holidays aren't helping. I have daughters and you have children and grandchildren. I try to stay in touch with my daughters as much as possible as they both live in the same town as I do. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you, but spend as much time with yours as you can. Any time you are having a bad day or any other time for that matter there's always someone here to listen. Please keep coming back here. We all share a terrible heartbreak and we can all help one another mend.

Art

Welcome Lori, I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband. Its a very difficult to lose the one you love. I lost my Larry, Nov. 16, 2005. The first Christmas season is a blur. Please take it slow and ask for the support you need. We, here on this site, totally understand what you may be feeling. This is a wonderful group of hurting people who will listen and try to help. I wish for your strength and peace. Deborah

Lori, my heart aches for you; you and I are both devastated and heartbroken. My husband (who was everything to me) also died in November, on the 21st, without warning. We had 11 years together - not nearly enough. Our little dog is all I have left.

I know what you mean: it's so, so hard. Even the happiest memories bring tears now and thoughts of healing are unimaginable right now. In the middle of all this bleakness, I hope you'll find a moment or two of peace here and there, even if it doesn't last long. May God give you strength and courage. :wub:

Kathy

Lori

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved husband. I lost mine in March and know the pain you are going through. My heart breaks for you. This is a wonderful place with lots of caring and compassionate people. I hope you will find comfort in knowing you are not alone.

Suzanne

Lori,

I am so sorry, you must still be in shock, and he was so young. I am truly sorry. I lost my husband very suddenly and it just is the most difficult thing in my life. We will miss them forever, they were so much a part of us. I hope you have caring people around you for support, you will need that support. We're always here for you whenever you need to talk. This is a wonderful group of compassionate people who truly understand what you're going through. You are lucky to have children and grandchildren to care for when you feel like it. Family is so important. You please take good care of yourself, your husband would want you to. Come back and let us know how you're doing. I pray God brings you peace as you go along.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Lori,

I am so sorry for your loss and how your life has changed, but am so glad you found this site. There are some wonderful, understanding, caring people here, and it has been a tremendous help just to share what wwe're going through so we know we are not alone or crazy. Please keep coming back and voice whatever you are feeling, we will be here to hear you and encourage you when you most need it.

KayC

Lori I too am very sorry for the loss of your husband, we here all understand and all care very much, we are family here. Please feel free to express yourself, we all have even if it is to only vent or to just let out some anger that is building up. Again I am very sorry.

Wendy :wub: