Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Wendy my friend, I know today is a big milestone in your grieving. You have made it through a year. I know it is very hard to believe, but you have done it. You have come a long way and I know there is still a long way to go but we can get through it together. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

((((BIG HUG)))) :wub:

Corinne

I to want to say that we're all here for you. Take Care of yourself. Tell those little Chins of yours moma needs lots of lovins'!

Wendy,

I am not sure what people say to others at the one year anniversaries of the loss of their best friend and the love of their life. Usually on happy occasion people always say congratulations and I know today is far from being a happy day for you but I do want to say congratulations. The reason I say congratulations to you is because of your strength to make it to the one year and you give hope to people like me who have only been going through this for 3 months that I too will make it to the one year. Please be strong and know today is just another obstacle we have to go through in our grieving process. We are all here for you with open arms to give you a big hug.

Love always,

Marlene

Edited by mfarah

Wendy, you have made it through what you thought you could never survive, all of the firsts, you will never have to go through that again, I am glad for that! Hopefully it will get better for you...

Love,

KayC

Hello my friends,

I am at a loss for words here as my tears are running down my face. You are all so wonderful and dear to me, Corrine you are too sweet to post that for me. I love you all so much, I made it through the day with the help of my sister keeping me busy with playing games and watching tv and sleeping over. Now the house is empty and quiet and I have to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of things. I miss him so much, and it hurts so bad as you all already know that pain too...after him being my whole world for 35 years I am having a hard time letting go but with all of my family here I am making it. You all mean the world to me !!!

Love,

Wendy :wub:

:wub: Thank You Karen, as you know it is so hard. I see now like everyone told me all along, time does help. The pain is still bad but I think we get to the point where we just can't cry as much anymore. The future is still such a scarey thing, I know to take one day at a time but I never wanted to be alone like this. I miss him so very much, I feel like it has been years since I have seen him, yet I feel like it was just yesterday.

Love,

Wendy :wub: