Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Wanted To Share Some Hope And Inspiration

Hi everyone. It has been awhile since I've posted here, but I have been checking in and reading posts. Today I met a lady who has had 5 death experiences. I am in Health Care and a new client shared with me that she "died" clinically 5 times over the past 20 yrs from heart attacks and so on. I asked her if she remembered anything that happened and she smiled and said " I have been waiting for years for someone to ask me that! Yes, I remember every time. I went to I guess people would call it heaven. I felt so peaceful, not a care in the world feeling, it smelled wonderful there, not like any smell here, far more beautiful. I saw my Mother twice , both of those times I had died after she had died . Once was 5 yrs ago and I saw her then this past one during the stroke I saw her again. Yep, the tunnel and the light too. I know it's not my time yet but I am not afraid of dying when it is because I know life goes on and it is beautiful there, so no one needs to worry about anyone who has died because they are still very much alive." Just thought I would share that with all of you . Hugs to all.

• 1 month later...