Grief Healing Discussion Groups

From Karen - 3 Years Today

karenb

Hi friends,

It's 3 years today since Jack went to his "real" home. I know he was well received, I've no doubt about that knowing his kind and giving heart. I am, of course, nostaltic, but I am comfortable. I went to church this morning, sat with my friend, and during the service I said, "It's 3 years today." She got tears in her eyes, gave me a hug, and said, "Are you okay, I love you." That's a real friend. I am okay.

At 3 years I guess you come to terms with things you haven't before. It just takes time to do that. Sometimes I feel sorry for myself, sorry that I don't have someone to do a "honey list," and someone here to love, live with, and take care of. But this part of life has to be learning, growing, and understanding.

Well, my good friends, here I am. I'm well, relatively content, have wonderful new good and caring friends, and YOU! Thank you all.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Karen,

You have made it another year. You are such a special person who we can all look to for strength and the knowledge that we too can go on. Here is a big hug for you ((((((HUG)))))). Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers always.

Hugs & prayers, :wub::wub:

Corinne

Karenb;

You have a good outlook. Its' great that you are appreciating that wonderful and precious miracle called life that we are still fortunate enough to have.

My best- DoubleJo

Karen,

There you were yesterday in your own grief and yet you gave me loving words and a "hug". I am glad that you feel you are doing better and it gives me hope. I hope the new path you are taking in life will be a fulfilling one. Thank you again for your love to me and I hope it is returned a hundred fold.

Mary Linda

Karen it is hard to believe that it is 3 years already. You give me such hope that there is a future out there for all of us that are grieving for our loved ones. Thank you Karen for being here for all those times that I thought that I could not make it one more day. You take care of yourself and know that we all love you. Gail :wub: