Grief Healing Discussion Groups

So.....i'm Lost Again

so...I just learned that my grandfather passed away today. I feel so numb. I lost my mother 3 years ago on Jan 11th, and when I learned my grandfather was in the hospital last night, I almost fainted.

It was just last week my grandmother was in the hospital sick for 2 weeks and my grandfather wanted to see her everyday, but he couldn't. All I could remember was him putting his hand out to hold her hand. Such a thought makes me sick when I think about it !

I'm so pissed ! And numb. I don't even want to think about it. This is horrible. My grandmother lost her son (my father - 1999), her daughter in law (my mother - 2006), her twin sister (2008), and now her husband (2009). I'm just sick of this crap !

Sorry to blow up like that, but I feel so numb right now. I don't even know how to feel. I'm lost.......

Thanks for listening.

So very sorry Shubbom to hear about the loss of your grandfather. All feelings are acceptable.... even ones you can't identify! So go with them & express them. Take good care of you too as you go through the next little while.

We're here for you.

leeann

I feel so sorry for all your lost. I know what you are going throu, lost my mother Sept.8, 2008 and my Aunt Dec.21,2008. I I just found this web sit Jan. 14, 2009. I wish I knew about it sooner. I have no friends. All y family is out of state. I spend alot of time on this web sit. I'm haveing a memory bear made out of a dress of my mother. I we keep it on my bed. At night I hold it while I will sleep. I just take it 1 day at a time. Hope this help. I will pray for you.

GOD BLESS,

Russell