Grief Healing Discussion Groups

So.....i'm Lost Again

so...I just learned that my grandfather passed away today. I feel so numb. I lost my mother 3 years ago on Jan 11th, and when I learned my grandfather was in the hospital last night, I almost fainted.

It was just last week my grandmother was in the hospital sick for 2 weeks and my grandfather wanted to see her everyday, but he couldn't. All I could remember was him putting his hand out to hold her hand. Such a thought makes me sick when I think about it !

I'm so pissed ! And numb. I don't even want to think about it. This is horrible. My grandmother lost her son (my father - 1999), her daughter in law (my mother - 2006), her twin sister (2008), and now her husband (2009). I'm just sick of this crap !

Sorry to blow up like that, but I feel so numb right now. I don't even know how to feel. I'm lost.......

Thanks for listening.

I feel so sorry for all your lost. I know what you are going throu, lost my mother Sept.8, 2008 and my Aunt Dec.21,2008. I I just found this web sit Jan. 14, 2009. I wish I knew about it sooner. I have no friends. All y family is out of state. I spend alot of time on this web sit. I'm haveing a memory bear made out of a dress of my mother. I we keep it on my bed. At night I hold it while I will sleep. I just take it 1 day at a time. Hope this help. I will pray for you.

GOD BLESS,

Russell