Grief Healing Discussion Groups

3 Months Today

And it feels like 300 years and yesterday all at the same time. To say I am in limbo right now is an understatement. I feel; I don't know what I feel right now. I am kind of on this plateau. I am neither on a hill or in a valley. I am just somewhere today.

I picked out the paper for the brochures for Tom's service on October 3rd today. I bought some more ink for my printer. I called a friend to try and figure out how many people would be attending the service in Crown King, AZ. I read some more in "Chicken Soup For The Grieving Soul". I fed my cats and I fed me. And I cry. Some tears are sadness and some are joy for having known someone who wrapped his arms around my soul. Paula

"Some tears are sadness and some are joy for having known someone who wrapped his arms around my soul."

That is spoken so beautifully. We've talked about it here before, is it better to have known this kind of love or not at all? In your sentence, I would have to say having experienced that, even during this time of great pain, is a million times better than not at all.

Wishing you peace,

Kath

Paula,

You said it so well, sometimes it feels like they couldn't have left yet, and other times it feels like it's been a million years since you've gotten to see them. (((hugs)))

Kay

I LOVED what you wrote - wrapping his arms around your soul. Because I understood it. Now. I'm not sure I would have before I lost him?

Totally agree with everyone else's replies. I'd just add:

just because your husband has gone, it doesn't mean that his love went with him. It didn't. You will always have that love till you are reunited with him one day.

Don't worry about what you are doing. Just be. Breath, cry, laugh, feel the love.

x