Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Haven't Been On In Months

Just dropping in to show some love and let all my dear friends I am o.k. Being a fairly young widow( 3 Kids) (was not over 40 when Dan died) 28 months into this journey and every day is a battle for me!!!!!!!!! Our youngest daughter is being tested for cystic fibrosis it never ends. I miss talking to you all Wendy, Gail, Debroah, Teny, Mike, SD2, Derek, bananna man, mary Linda, Kim,

Korina, KayC, and everyone else I did not metion. I did not do this on purpose my memory is just so bad lately and I love each and every one of you. Miss you guys............ Kim

Welcome back I was just sending a post and saw yours >I hope the tests of you daughter are negative.I also wonder about all friends that were here when I started thisjourney .It was good to know you are well.Keep posting .We need you.Love from far away TENY

Hi Kim:

I remember a 1 1/2 ago when I first posted here and I saw your posts. It is so nice to hear from old friends. I thought I would never reach this stage in my life. In a couple of months it will have been 2 years since Alex was sent to the hospital. I know this is all so tough what we are going through. Hang in there and I hope that you don't stop posting.

Love and God Bless,

Jeanne

Kim,

I'm missing you too! Email me now and then! (Send me a personal message and I'll send you my email address if you don't have it). It is good to hear from you! I know you're busy with kids, work, etc. but I miss seeing you on site here.

Love you and hope all is going well for you,

Kay

Dear Kim,

I'm glad to see you here also. You have been through so much and have always managed a kind word for those of us that followed you on this path. I am hoping that only the best come to you and yours.

Kath

PS: Stay as sweet as you are. (That's how my grandma signed every card.) :)

Kim,

You've been dealing with a rather full plate for quite some time. Hopefully the tests will come back negative. You could certainly use a break from the grind of tough news. Hang in there.

SD2