Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Traveling Prayers - Homeward Bound

Hi My Lil Forum Family,

Well, on Friday morning I will be leaving Calie with a friend and say goodbye to my mom for awhile...I am hoping that I have healed somewhat, but I won't know for sure until I get home and I'm behind closed lonely doors...then the grief may start all over again..I sure hope not...My life has been on hold in AZ and it will take some time to regroup and see what God has in His magnificient plan...If I think that way then I may not mess it up too much...and let Him take over when the grief begins...He is in charge anyway...I know we have all had trouble removing our loved ones belongings and now I have that to look at again...So since I put all this on hold, I would ask for your prayers...You have all been a tremendous blessing to me and I will still be here for all of you...Thanks, Rochel

Rochel, I am sending all my strength out to you for your journey home to AZ. You have been an inspiration to me with your faith in God and his guidance. I find that helpful and feel stronger when I feel close to Him. I know you had to put a lot on hold to go take care of loved ones, so I know you have tried your best to prepare yourself for your journey home. Please take it slow and as you always remind us, take time for yourself, rest and eat well. And let the tears flow. God is with you. Judy

Well Rochel, I am glad you are coming home to Arizona and I won't have to call you Cali girl anymore. The song "California Dreaming" comes to mind a lot. I pray you have traveling mercies from our Lord and wish you a safe and upbeat trip from the Left Coast. (no politics intended) I'm sure you will feel some grief as you return to some familiar surroundings where you and your Bob enjoyed many happy moments.

Best to you and many prayers,

Ted

Rochel There is no easy way for any process we have to deal with as you well know but I hope heading home is the right thing for you to do now to move forward. I wish you the best as you venture home. There seem to be a lot from Arizona on this site. It is far away from me but I will be heading there soon to visit a friend who has been one of my closest friends and supporters through my grief. She is very spiritual and I know when I come home I will add some new perspectives to my life.