Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Well as I have told all of you I have an opportunity to move to Atlanta Ga. but am not sure if this is what I want to do..So I am going to be going and staying for most of the month of March and than come back...I have decided to come back and forth for a few months and see how it works out...I am excited and scared I will be leaving next weekend...I have told most of my kids but I have not told my son that i live with...He is the one that i know will take it the hardest so I am waiting to talk to him about it in the morning when every one is at work and it is just him and I...I hope all goes well...My mother in law thinks its a wonderful idea she is all for it and she says that I am only a flight away so it should not be bad at all.

Lucia,

Good luck, it sounds like a great idea to have an extended visit to try out out. We wish you well, please keep us posted!

Well everyone I will be leaving to Atlanta in 2 days!!!! I am so excited and scared and I am very surpised that all my children are very supportive they have all told me that all they want is for me to be happy...So wish me luck I won't be posting till I get settled in Atlanta unless I get a few min. before I leave I have so much to do before I leave and I still haven't packed!!! Hope all of you are doing ok...

Lucia,

I wish you all the best. I am so happy you have an opportunity to test this new situation out. It is so hard to know what the "right" thing is.

I just read you reply in my post "Should I be Alone now?" Thank you so much for that. Your words comforted and inspired me. Sometimes, it is easy to forget that I am not the only one who is experiencing this awful, new way of life. You have been through so much. It all can be overwhelming at times.

Good luck to you.

Angie