Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Something Positive

Marion, I am so glad for you. As fast as your house sold, and you found this new place to live, I am thinking this was just meant to be. Hope you will be very happy in your new place.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

• 2 weeks later...

Ok friday I have to go to the clerk of courts with my Honey's daughter, so I thought I would check out the lay of the land. Was'nt even thinking about the fact that the road I was on became a one way street. After I found what I needed I went back to the street I came in on and realized I could'nt do that. I stayed calm and thought I'll just go up a block on this other street and mabey be able go the way I need to there. No such luck... about the time I was going to panick I heard my Honey say "you know what to do just fallow your instincts" so I did and I made it whew.

Rachel

Yesterday I drove about 45 miles north of here to my brothers. First trip I have made except to a store if I run out of something. Stayed overnight with them and I had the best nights sleep since Ray passed away. We chatted all afternoon and evening and I am usually alone every evening and lots of afternoons. Family is my in the mornings allmost every day when. One daughter is here every morning cause she works at 3:00, and one grand daughter and her baby are over everyday between nap times. So very few mornings am I alone. Most always alone Sundays. All the talking up there must have been good medicine for me to actually get my first good nights sleep in over6 months since Ray first got really bad. They told me when ever I need a nights sleep to just come up and they will talk me tired again............