Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Well, the good news is I don't have to move from my apartment, so thank you to all who remembered me in your prayers. The bad news for me is that my brother passed away very early this morning. I don't think it has hit me yet, because of all the family and relatives including a 4 hour old baby, a 2 year old nephew, an 11 year old nephew, a 22 year old nephew and a cousin, same age, and my 42 year old nephew who passed as well as my husband's 2 brothers as well as our 4 parents. I feel like all those who passed created a hole in my heart but when Danny died my heart was ripped out of my chest. So, I just don't know what to feel. I just wanted to share what's going on. I haven't been able to keep in contact as my PC was inoperable for 6 days and without a lifeline to others who understand it has been very difficult. So, thank you for allowing me to vent. It's such a relief to have you all to share my upside down world with. Except for my counselor and grief meetings at Hospice during the week I have no where else to turn. Thanks again for being here, everyone.

God bless,

Suzanne

Dear Deborah,

Your kind words,condolences and prayers are really appreciated. It means so much to me to have understanding friends. I am sorry that you are in a position to understand, however, and you are in my prayers as well.

God bless,

Suzanne

OMG, Suzanne, and I was feeling sorry for myself because my kids didn't do anything for me on Mother's Day! I am so sorry, gosh, when it rains it pours, doesn't it Honey? My hugs and prayers are there for you. I dread the day when my sisters or brother start going...they have been the one constant in my life.

Kay

Suzanne, I am so sorry about your brother. We are all here for you. mfh