Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Today Is A Hard One.

We have just received news that our beloved Uncle John has had a stroke from which recovery is highly unlikely. Pneumonia is starting so our Aunt and the family have had to made the extremely difficult decision not to continues treatment. It is so sad and makes my stomach hurt.

Uncle John is our only remaining uncle. He is my Father-in-laws brother and a wonderful man. It is just sad. Uncle John has lived a long, productive, loving life. He is almost 90, but it is still hurtful. He was my husband's favorite uncle and has been so supportive and patient with me as I morn and try to find my way after Dick's death.

Just going to be sad today, dwell on his gentle spirit and pray for comfort for the family as they have to say good-bye.

Anne

Hi Anne

I am so sorry for your loss. I think when we are grieving, all the losses that follow the one we grieve are also so painful because we are so vulnerable. Also you can not share this loss with your husband. I am so sorry. Pain on top of pain.

Dear Anne,

I can only echo what the others have said. You are in all our thoughts and prayers, as is your uncle's family.

May God bless you all today especially.

Peace,

Harry

Anne,

I am sorry, I will keep you and the whole family in my prayers. It is very hard letting go of things as they were, we want them to stay the same. This is how I felt about losing my FIL, it hit me very hard, I will always miss him. It seems when we've lost several, the grief piggybacks and it can get overwhelming. One day at a time...

Anne

So sorry to hear of your loss. I will say prayers for you and you family. Pauline was my whole life. I lived for her and through her. I still can not beleive she is gone. I didn't want a new life. I was expecting at lest 5 more years with her. It hurts very much, there are no words to discribe my loss. Having the support helps, but healing no.

God Bless you and your family

Dwayne

Dear Anne,

I am sorry for your additional loss. My heart reaches out to you. Know that I hold you and all in gentle thought and prayer.

Courage and Blessings, Carol Ann