Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Working Hard

I know I have sort of disappeared from the radar. I am still around. Pneumonia behind me and just need some time to get my strength back. Was told to go slowly. In the meantime I have contacted my grief counselor to set up some sessions as emotions are pretty wild. The call led me to do a lot of introspection, journaling and more in an effort to maximize my time with her. I ask myself the questions I would ask a client like me and am working on the answers gathering some major insights into what is going on with me. I will share more of that in time as I get more clarity.

I was thinking today after getting a bit of that clarity that it felt good to see more of what is beneath the pain. I then went to the kitchen and was putting some things away and picked up an angel card (I keep a stack of them on my kitchen table). the card read "clarity". Nice.

I do check in but have not posted much. I thank those of you who have emailed me and even called. I am here but just taking some time to ponder. I don't mean to be hiding. Just working on me. I check in every day and will continue to do that. In the meantime, I am here for any of you and I know you are here for me.

This site is a lifesaver and I appreciate all of you and need you.

Peace

Mary

Hey Mary glad to hear from you and that your ok......difficult weekend here but trying to stay positive....I have been thinking alot, what is my purpose in life now? Have spent a good portion of time of my life taking care of others, am now trying to figure out how to take care of me, will fill you in more on that later as I figure that out. Thinking of you! Dave

Hello Mary,

Good to hear from you...I know what you mean about working on me, I also have been working on me, sometimes the forum works the opposite and brings me down instead of helping so I have some voids...glad to hear you are feeling better, follow what the Dr's tell you so you get better and stay that way...anxious to hear more about "clarity"...well take care, you and everyone else at Hospice of the Valley are in my prayers nightly as well as the grieving souls everywhere...

NATS

Dear Mary,

I am so happy the the Pneumonia is behind you. I know it saps your strength. Pauline had it a couple times. It always scared mr that it would take her away from me. By the grace of God he seen her through and it does take time to over come. I still have my moments, but they are much better and I do not let them get me down again. God has to much work to do here before he reunites me with Pauline.

Same goes for you. You have helped me so much in the early days and weeks, I am here for you along with everone else on HOV. Get well soon my friend. Let the counselor do the job they do so well. Like NATS said we wait to hear about the clarity.

God Bless, my dear friend Mary

Dwayne

Mary:

So glad you are on the mend. I missed you on here. Your insightfulness and wisdom have been of great value and comfort to me. Glad you are back and don't go far. I need you. I am sure that you and Bill were a great team of mental health professionals and you are still working it. He would be proud. Thanks for all you do here.

Blessings

Becky

Thank you all for your support. I am working hard right now. I thought I was but I guess being totally alone for 2 weeks and sick opened some doors to work I need to do. I am here and I appreciate your support and feedback. I am not going anywhere. I am just trying to listen to each moment and follow its lead.

I just watched some of this gals videos and thought I would send you all the following

Once I get more clear I will share some pieces of this part of what is a long journey.

Peace and health and gratitude,

Mary

Thank you, Melina. You have also been a big help to me and others. I guess we do the work we do when the time is right and so I am trying to honor this moment in my journey. I am seeing my grief counselor Thursday and will for a few sessions. It is expensive so I need to use the time wisely and do my own work in between. I think you are back to work now and I know that feels good to you. Peace, mary