Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Update...overwhelmed

I missed a beat here due to being at a workshop all weekend and then on deadline for my publication. I am now up for air. Kay, what job interview? Is this a new opportunity. It sounds like the interview is today and I hope it is a good job and that you get it if you want it. I will keep you in my thoughts. YOU deserve the best.

Mary

Nope, no interview, I've only had a couple of those in the last 2 1/2 months...but this is a job that would be very good and the listing closes today, I'm hoping to be considered but I've never been considered for a gov't job, so who knows...

Dear Kay,

Keep positive and focus, I really believe you will have the out come you that you want. As I told you before I feel so strongly about this job for you. Ever sense we talked that day. You an I have been through enough. Every day I get stronger, I have only 1 more DR appointment to get through, Then I will be off to start my new career. I called today, and I do not even need an appointment at the Career Center, just go in when I am ready.

You are ready also to get started again. Keep the faith, He has never let me down and He will not let you down either.

God Bless, I pray everyday for you and this new start for you.

Your Friend

Dwayne

Boy, when people say life is unfair, they must have your situation in mind. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, and yes, these are times when the spouse is a life saver. I went to the doctor today, and it felt terrible going in without my best friend by my side. She was there for me every day, no matter what, just like all of you were so very fortunate to have your spouse. We're all going at this one day at a time, and being just two and a half months into it, I hate it. But, like you, Kay, there's nothing any of us can do but keep battling each day, keep stepping out one step at a time, breathing one breath at a time. Please don't get down about all of this, I've found that I'm at my worst when I let it get to me. Somehow we all have to rise above all these problems, so easy to say and so doggoned hard to do. Love to all going through this.

Earl C