Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hey thanks! Now some tears......After Mike died, an old flame reappeared in my life, someone who is truely kind and caring who has attended my grief support groups, with me, is not afraid of talking about Mike, someone who made sure that all was taken care of here at home, when I couldnt..the list goes on and on, what this kind and wonderfull man has done for me......but was, a little shaken up when recieved the word that he maybe at the age of 49, having a stroke.....but alas, kept my emotions together, somehow thinking surely God, wouldnt put me through another round of grief in less than 1 yr!!!!

Well the good news, is that Ed is home with me, sleeping on the couch now ( the same couch that Mike slept on when he was so sick.......it must go soon) and am feeling so good about the future with Ed, never dreamnt that through so much..pain that I have felt, something else, very wonderfull could appear, and am so excited about our new family member coming into the house, Cooper the Jack Russell, bought for Ed for his 50th bday....spent some $ on this dog, but for what Ed has done for me in 10 months......it is a cheap repayment......Dave

I am so happy for you Dave.

Dave, I'm so sorry you had that horrible scare! I am so happy for you that you and Ed found each other again. Now you have Cooper finding you also! I will try to call you soon. I've been working many nights for the last few weeks and just trying to slog it out until Spring Break next week. Love, Pam

Dave, I'm sorry you've been through so much. Sometimes something like that will help clarify how you feel about someone, though, and it sounds like that has happened for you. I wish you all the best. Ed is just as fortunate to have someone like you!

Dave,

I am so glad Ed is recovering... yes, I vote for replacing the couch! If nothing else it will be symbolic? He is lucky to have you in his life right now as he is getting better as I am guessing he has also helped you in the last 10 months? Funny how life works, huh?

I have to ask myself now if I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life (59) then risking to love again is what it's all about isn't it? I guess I need to be ready for losing someone again, the give and take of life, the risk it involves if I want to to be happy again. Not easy to accept.

Peace to you and yours.

Deb

redesign08.blogspot.com