as they were

onto my pillow

not onto your shirt

and i would be alone

...again

april 2, 2013

((((Hugs))))

I have this dream of my Mom very much.

Lovely poem. Had a lovely dream about Mike the other night. We were traveling somewhere (I really think the hotel from the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel movie figured into it) Anyway, we were in this tiny room, with twin beds, that he pushed together. I don't remember much of the dream, just at one point he held me...........also seemed there was some concern that we had enough money with us to pay for the room! lol Don't really dream too often where I do not know that he is gone, so I really enjoyed this brief dream.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Yes, Anne, it is what it is and it is ok.

Shannon, I am sorry for all you pain you have had and continue to have in your young life.

Mary, wouldn't it be great if we truly understood dreams, mind, consciousness....I see the brain as a conduit that translates information from out there through us i.e. mind/consciousness/our essence might be "out there".

Mary

Mary, did you read that? That seems so real...something all of us feel.

Read what? What I just wrote? If that is what you mean, I read that in lots of places...I see our bodies to be like a TV...the signals come to our brains/bodies. When the body dies, the signals (our consciousness) are still there. Bruce Lipton, a former cell researcher at the UW and now on the circuit...and an author, has a talk on this and speaks to it but he is far from alone. It just makes sense to me...What think thee? ;)

Oops, I meant to say, "write that", the poem.

Yes, Kay, I wrote it at 1am. It is what happened at tha time. Hoping it does not happen tonight as it colors the day....not in colors of joy.

Peace,

Mary

I would give anything to have George hold me again, in a dream, in reality, any way I could get it...even knowing the pain that would tear me asunder to lose him again.

For sure, Kay. For sure. I agree...going through all this pain all over again would be well worth 5 minutes with Bill.

Mary

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream a little over a week after Marcus died. Our tablets are still synced so i can see his email. His 11yr old sent him a message saying how much she and her sisters love and miss him. I wanted to throw up. I wanted more to respond to her, but couldn't. The next night i had a dream that i was sitting at a table with Marcus. I asked him if he spoke to her. He didn't hear the name so i repeated it. He said yes after recess he did. I said so you stay at home now? Don't go to work? He said yes he's at home. (The house he lived in with his girls) I remember feeling a bit angry in my dream because of the mother of his girls. When i woke up though i remember him telling me the only concern he will ever have for her has to do with her being well enough to take care of the girls. I never wanted to take him from them and still don't so i'm glad he's there with them. I just wish he would send me more signs that he's ok-that he's not mad at me. It was clear that was a message. I was getting lost in ways to communicate with the dead. We had spoke of it on ocassion and i know though it confused him and maybe even scared him he did believe in energy as he would say. Didn't like the word spirit. He saw things and experienced things in his past. He didn't like to talk about it till about a month or two before he died. He started to be more at ease talking about such things. I am greedy and want more. More messages.

I think our dreams sometimes are random and sometimes have deep meaning for us and we know which are which. Sometimes they get something through to us through a dream or other way that means something just to us.