Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Sad Question

Mary1063

I have slowly been finding and reading posts from Shan. And crying quite honestly.

Question;

Should I delete her account and her posts?

Will deleting her account delete her posts?

How do you all feel regarding this?

How can I save her posts together?

Mary, I have it, send me your email address.

Kay, thank you my dear for sending me all of Shannon's posts. I've read just from back in Jan and I'm overwhelmed by her pain, her grief, her loyalty to my brother and unending love for him.

Just in tears... It's still so surreal that they are both gone. But together they are. And with her Momma and Nana and many others she so wanted to be with.

:(

I'm not going to read anymore. I'm just so glad I have it all.

Again, Kay, thank you.

To all who supported Shan and just loved her so much here, I just must convey my heartfelt gratitude... I mean I can not find words adequate enough.

Big hugs and love to everyone. Always.

Mary, how lovely of Kay to copy Shannon's posts for you. I do not think I would delete Shannon's post. I am even sure you can. But she was and is a part of all of us. I am so glad you have her posts for your own keeping. Kay's generous spirit again.

Peace to your heart,

Mary

Mary,

I am sorry your heart is shattered. Mary posted a video about two elephants reunited after over 20 years apart, one had been in chains. Viewing their reunion you couldn't help but think about how our own reunion day is going to be.

Here it is:

I want to know how you are doing, Mary? I know your heart is aching and that you are missing Shannon and your brothers. Are you resting? How is your foot? Do you talk with your grief counselor regularly? I am glad you have Shannon's posts now. How very thoughtful of Kay to collect them for you. We certainly have some beautiful people here. Touch base when you want and know that you are still very much in my thoughts. Anne

Hi. I am pretty down. Today is my 50th birthday. Birthdays were a big deal with Leo because he knew how difficult they were in our childhood.

Heard from Shannon's brother and they are expecting a baby girl come April. Shannon would love that.

My toes are still extremely painful. As to be expected.

Grief is really overcoming me and I honestly do not know how to handle it. I am seeing my therapist.

I just have a heavy sense of ties being broken and feeling alone.

Not real certain how to describe it.

Mary, I am so very sorry. You have experienced so much loss and trauma around those losses. What I do know is the gut wrenching pain of loss. One feels crazy, lost, and yes, overwhelmed. I am so glad you are seeing your therapist and don't forget we are all here for you. It is not only Shannon that we care about... I respect your sense of ties being broken and feeling alone...I felt that when Bill (my husband) died. I have since learned that he is very present to me but that took time. There are no words to describe this kind of pain...but all of us here know it at a deeper level than words. My prayers and thoughts to and for you.

Mary

Mary,

Happy (late) Birthday. I do believe their spirit is with us still. I know it's not the same, but have you tried picturing them with you in spirit? Sometimes it's the only way I can get through this. It is very normal to feel this way with loss, and I too am glad you have a therapist to help guide you through this.

I'm having a real rough time. But thought I would check in.

Everything happened so quickly. And it's all so overwhelming and shocking to me.

Sorry I've not been here.

Hugs to all.

You are in my thoughts daily, dear Mary. Fae and I just wrote about missing Shannon over on the Transformation thread and wondering how you were doing. Thank you for checking in - you are part of our family and we are here for you. I can not imagine how overwhelming all this is for you. We all hold you close. Anne

Mary,

No need to apologize...you need to take your grief journey your way, and sometimes you will feel like people and sometimes you won't. We understand, and we're here if you want us.