Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Coco 3/13/14

fbfraleyr

The years go by too quickly, I had a lot of great years with my little poodle Coco, but the last year of Her Life was tough for Her and Me, Sad that I lost Her, but at the same time I take great pride in the fact that I know for Sure that She was well took care of, and I know She knew had there been anything I could have done to keep Her a little longer I would have and I Think She knew that,

She had a heart condation and The vet dr's had already said there was nothing more they really could do, it amazed me of how even though She was sick, and older that She still would let you know that She still loved everybody, always trying to come over to you even though it hurt her to walk some She still would,

She actualy lasted a year longer then The vet's said She would,

I Took Coco To get her hair done at the groom because it was getting long, and it needed to be done, I get home and about a hour later I get a call and find out that She was haveing breathing problems and her tongue had turned blue and She fell over, and when I got there I found out that She had passed,

forever missed

March 13 2014

post-16778-0-26866400-1401495319_thumb.j

I'm so sorry you lost your Coco, and to have it happen like that, and so unexpected, it must seem quite a shock. I lost Skye a few months ago, and we buried him in the back yard where he loved to spend time (and dig holes). I just got a memorial stone to put there. You might want to do something to memorialize Coco, it seems to help a bit.

It surely sounds like you were a good parent to your Coco and you did all you could for her. I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is so painful to lose our furbabies. I think Kay's idea of a memorial to her might be healing for you. You might also do some reading about pet loss. Marty has some great articles on her site.

If you go to and click on articles about pet loss, a drop down menu will allow you to read any articles or books listed there.

http://griefhealing.com/articles-columns-books.htm

Go to this link and read the article on pet loss and at the bottom of the page are several more links.

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2014/05/pet-loss-is-it-different-kind-of-grief.html

People here are animal lovers and many of us have lost pets. Do feel free to tell us more about your Coco and share pictures if you like. I like the one you shared. Such a cute puppy.

Peace to your heart,

Mary

My dear Robert, happy as I am to see you here again, I am so sorry for the reason that brought you back to us. I am saddened to learn of the death of your beloved Coco, and I know this leaves a very big hole in your very big heart.

As I'm sure you know already, we are animal lovers here, and many of us have experienced the loss of our cherished pets. See, for example, my own story, Saying Goodbye to Beringer.

I know the precious memories you have of Coco will be with you always, and I hope that they bring you comfort at this sad time.

Please know that we are thinking of you and holding you close.

I am sorry you have lost Coco. Our pets are precious members of our family, and their loss brings grief and pain. I hope you will be able to have a memorial.

I hope you are comforted by the wonderful memories of your years together with Coco.

Blessings,

fae

I want to thank everybody for there kind words, and replys and yes it has been hard letting go, I always think of her and it was a shock that Coco passed the way it happened and it was unexpected considering I only took her to the groom and then to find that She had passed only a hour after I had sent Her,

I miss her bark and How loving Coco was most of all, but I have nothing but great memories of Her and the best part I can always know I took the up most very good care of Her and I know She knew it.