Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Prayers For Mary's Bentley

MartyT

Dear Ones,

Please keep our Mary and her beloved Bentley in your thoughts and prayers.

With Mary's permission, I'm reprinting here what she just posted on her Facebook page:

Prayers needed for Bentley who has been having health issues for 3 1/2 weeks now. We go to the UW for an ultrasound next Monday to see if there is a blockage hiding behind all the gas in his intestine and colon. Lymphocytes are elevated. Other blood tests results could be involved. Meds are not working. Rice and beef are not working. Some behavioral changes. Cancer is the worst of 3 possibilities identified so far. I am trying to think the best but not doing too well with that.

10261985_10204230181419890_6752571937253

Mary, My heart is breaking for what you are going through, I had not read this on FB as I've been gone. I will join you with my prayers for Bentley and am hoping for the best outcome. Sending you many hugs.

Thank you all including Harry on Facebook. I am very concerned but did some meditation and am focusing on just being calm as it will.be a long week. We are doing an ultrasound to see if there is anything hiding behind the gas that shows up in the xray. That is Monday at the UW veterinary school. They will also study the adrenal, liver which might be in trouble based on blood, then Tuesday they will do more tests if they need to.

We all know the importance of our pets and Bentley is super important to me as your pets are to you. So I wait and thank you for prayers. It is what we have.

I will post next week when I know something and be back to the forums tomorrow.
Peace and thanks,
Mary

Holding you and Bentley in prayer, dear Mary.

Mary, I am so sorry to hear about Bentley's medical issues. Wishing you all the best.

Thank you so much. Hopefully we will get a Dx soon. Mary