MartyT

Open to Hope Interview

Dear Ones, I invite you to listen to Open to Hope's radio program of June 1, 2017:

Marty Tousley: Finding A Place Of Hope

Marty Tousley, RN, MS, FT moderates the online Grief Healing Discussion Groups, serving over 8000 members. As a bereaved mom and daughter, she uses social media to inform and educate the public about the grief that accompanies all kinds of loss.  Her books include Finding Your Way Through Grief: A Guide for the First Year and The Final Farewell: Preparing for and Mourning the Loss of Your Pet.

http://opentohope.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/01093413/marty-Tousley.mp3

This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

Edited by MartyT
Links inserted
  • Upvote 4

I enjoyed learning how you got started, Marty, and I for one greatly appreciate that you acted on it way back then and continue to do so still.

• Upvote 1

This made for great listening and it was nice to hear your voice Marty. It's good to hear an acknowledgement that grief doesn't only follow a death; any sort of loss can invoke a grief response.

The blog and forum has been such a boon to me at this time. The many links provided on the site have been most enlightening and provided great reassurance in some dark moments. Here we are all united in experiencing loss one way or another.

• Upvote 2

Ditto, It is so nice to put a voice to all of this great work you do for all of us.  You are much appreciated!  Shalom

• Upvote 2