Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I'm not sure which posts you're finding that appear in a script font, Gwen, as it's not listed as an option. The site's default font is Arial. Can you give me a little more information? Are you using a PC or a laptop? A smart phone or a tablet?

They are probably mine.  I like variety so I switch up the fonts and color.  I will try and stay standard. :mellow:

I think my first forum to ever read was the Escapee's RV forum and RV.net.  Did not know there was a problem with fonts and at that time I did not know how to change them.  I learned from these people that if you type in all capital letters it meant you were "yelling" instead of quiet talking.  I think some of the oldsters did it because they could read it better.  I obviously never learned the etiquette of emails or forums.  I typed from home and my long time supervisor would send me a two line note and she put her thought across in those two lines.  My questions to her always were more than one paragraph.  My English teaching sister informed me I was supposed to break my FB notes up into paragraphs so, I tried to watch out for that.  Wish I could get my point across in two lines.

• Upvote 1