Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I have been making hand made cards for 20 years. In the evenings, when I get home from work, after being gone 12-13 hours, I take the dogs for a walk, and then I come home and make cards until I go to bed. I have been selling them since George died to earn money for gas, but it is also a stress reliever and keeps me busy.

Lately I have been wishing I could send all of you a card, and so I decided to try to post a picture of one I made for you...it is so small here I am not sure if you can really see it, but I thought I'd try.

It is made on my homemade confetti paper and on the outside it says "Believe" and on the inside it reads, "Hope is believing in a brighter tomorrow." It is one of my favorites because of its message and I include one in each lot I sell.

I hope this message can somehow reach your heart and brighten your day just a bit.[attachmentid=163]

post-914-1189740068_thumb.jpg

Kayc, that is so awesome and sums everything up in one word, if you somehow get it larger I would like to print a copy myself as a reminder that we are NOT alone..

Blessings,

William

If you doubleclick on it, it comes up larger. I had to cut the size way down in order to post it...I don't know if it's my dial up connection or the website, but the size seems limited.

You should be able to copy it...

I will try to attach a copy of the inside as well.[attachmentid=165]

post-914-1189742375_thumb.jpg

kayc,

Your card is beautiful and the words so true! I too find projects to ease the stress. When Jimmy died I started drawing and painting (which is funny because I always had a hard time even with stick people), but I decided to give it a try and amazingly I was able to do it. I consider it a gift from Jimmy because he knew I had always wanted to be able to. I tried to attach a copy of my last painting but could not. Just a suggestion, if any of you out there have noticed a desire to try something different, give it a shot you never know!

Corinne

Kay c you always answer my posts and thank you for the card Brighter tomorrow.IT is now that I need tohold on ahope because grief is makes me feel I can not breathe.I just can not go on without his love and support and it is like no time has gone by. My sister in law is in the hospital and I gould not visit today .Keep praying for me and please keep sending hope TENY

Teny,

You are stronger than you believe yourself to be, we always have to remind ourselves through the most difficult time in our life with all the issues with it that we can cry, feel lonely and its OK, you are here to make a difference for yourself and others, you came here with a need and I know it important that the first step reaching out makes it easier. I feel exactly the same as you also, but I don't have many options but to survive and attempt to grasp the love that "seems" so far away but never is really far.

Kayc, I think most servers limit uploads to 1 MB but I can see it better now :)

May peace follow you,

William