Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Merry Christmas

suzanne

I would like to wish each of you a Merry Christmas. Although the merry has been taken out for so many of us, I wish each of us may find peace and healing through the compassion and caring we all have for each other. Each and every one of you are such dear friends I cherish. We have all suffered a devastating loss be it two legged or four legged. Without you, I could not have made it through it this far. I also want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Marty for making this site possible and giving each of us a place to come with our sorrows and heartache and the direction she so lovingly gives us. It's hard, it's tough, it's agonizing, but together we will come through the storm, find strength through each other and look for brighter days to come. My love to all of you.

Suzanne

Suzanne,

Your words say everything I would have said and they're beautiful words. This group is so inspiring and comforting and it's become quite a beautiful family...I thank you all for that. My thoughts are for peace and comfort for you all, growth and understanding and I send out my love for each and every one of my new friends. Marty, you're terrific!

Your always friend, Karen :wub:;)

Right back at ya.

For all the nice sentiment and intentions connected to it, this is a season that can be vexing and exhausting in multiple ways for people under the best of circumstances. Thanks to Marty for hosting this forum, and thanks to everyone for participating. It is so great to come together here with understanding for each other, at Christmas and at all other times.

Best,

--Bob

I would like to wish each of you a Merry Christmas.

Suzanne