Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I Must Leave You All-goodbye

To my dear HOV Family,

The news about my mother is still not great but better than before. Although the cancer has come back, after having an MRI of the brain and a colonoscopy she does not have the cancer also in those 2 areas. She will still have a tough road ahead but we will do our best to see her through this as best we can. Why the PET scan showed hot spots in those areas we do not know. Any continued prayers will be so much appreciated.

It is with much sadness that I have to tell you I must leave the group, although I need you all now more than ever I have had an occurrence that has shattered me and I am not sure if I will ever recover. I can not go into the reason that this effects my not being in this wonderful group anymore but please just all take my word for it. Some of you already know why and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your care and concern. Just please know I need time to myself right now to grieve this loss and please pray I will get over this, but for now I do not believe I ever will. I want to thank all of you for always being there for me and I can only hope that even just one of my posts may have helped someone at sometime. Please all take care of yourselves and know I will always keep all of you close to my heart.

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

I'm so terribly sorry that you're leaving us....you're like an institution and many people love and depend on you. I hope you can leavve the door open for the future. I'm sure you're making the right decision for whatever reason - you are a clear-headed, common-sense thinking person, so I trust that what you're doing is right, for now. Keep the door open, my friend. You will always be a friend to me. Please take care, and whatever it is I pray that it will work out for our best.

Your loving friend, Karen :(

Oh Wendy! I'm so sorry to read this! And sorry for whatever has apparently hurt you so deeply.

Knowing the HOV family here... I can't imagine anyone intentionally setting out to hurt you.

But I know you know what is best for you right now.

So please remember that even in your absence you and your Mom will be still kept close in prayer and thought.

And I'm hoping the door to HOV isn't slammed shut, but maybe just temporarily closed over.

And I thank you for all of the kind words and sentiments you have expressed to me and so many others here. You have been more than kind to me and I am so grateful.

((((((Hugs)))))

leeann

Wendy,

I love you so much, and you are such an integral part of this family. I sincerely hope that you will take a leave of absence if you feel you must, but I hope you will reconsider later on. You belong here. We want to be here for you through all that you go through, just as you have been here for us. I know you feel you will never recover because feelings feel permanent when we are in the middle of them, but please believe me Honey when I tell you that this too shall pass. Look at how far you have come in your loss of Steve. I cannot explain why you are suffering so, I wish I could take it all away, but I do know that we are here for you and I am praying for you as much as I have ever prayed for anyone. I personally love and need you, now more than ever. Please email or call me any time, you are my friend.

Love,

KayC

I dont understand the word occurrence

Teny, occurrence is something that's happened.

Wendy,

I miss our friendship, however the circumstances in your life are difficult and turbulent, thanks for your friendship and wit :unsure: , I'll keep you in prayer, and perhaps in time hear from you personally. Godspeed and peace..