Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday William!

Saw that it was your birthday and wanted to make sure that you knew that you were thought of on this day.

There is a saying that says birthdays are a day for reflection... to celebrate who you are and who you will become. I know that is hard for those of us on here but hope you can enjoy all the love and affection that will come your way today. You deserve the best.

William you know I haven't posted in this section in awhile, just the new section but I wanted to come on here and wish you a very Happy Birthday ! You and I have been close friends for over a year now and have helped eachother through some very rough times and I just want everyone to know what a sweet and caring person you are and how much I value your friendship. Thanks so much for being there for me so much lately as I go through this most difficult time in my life. I Love You my friend and wish you and Denise all the happiness in the world !

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

And Happy Birthday to everyone who is having one! Wendy, although I have not posted to you specifically in awhile, I have been keeping up with some of your postings in other forums and think you are a wonderful person the way you find the time and energy to lift up others during your own hurting. Take care!

Hey William!!!

I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday and to thank you for helping me to laugh during some really difficult times.

You are a special person.

Love & Hugs, :wub:

Corinne

I am glad to see this started because I got an error message when I tried to send a personal message to you William.

I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and pray it will be a good day for you, one of good and happy surprises!

I've missed you on the forum...stop in and say hello once in a while!

Love,

KayC

Thank you guys, so much for commenting here and I missed alot of you, I have been doing good, well, er being a year older ugh! Thank you Mary Linda, Corinne, Kay, Teny and of course my dear Wendy, and some of you I haven't met yet. I pray for this year to be better for all of us, and to think we DID make it another year :blink: thanks for remembering me today!!

Kay, I read your post recently, i am so sorry to hear what happened and it's just not right, would I be still a ok guy if I could go down there and straiten things out? And how have you guys been doing? is there anyone with a birthday today? :ph34r:

P.S. I check my im to see if its working

William,

Too bad I don't have his address. ;) Actually, I'm not the vindictive type, I'm trying to keep it on friendly terms but it's hard when things happen like his girlfriend calling and leaving me a message on Christmas saying "Merry Christmas from me and John!"...I didn't need their coupledom rubbed in my face. We still have occassional phone contact and I notice it seems to set me back, but I have my reasons for it and it will come to an end eventually.

It is good to hear from you and I hope your day was special!

When you come on line and see the list of groups, at the bottom of the page it says who is having a birthday. :)

Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger!

Love,

KayC