Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Mike !

Happy Birthday Mike,

Hope your day is the greatest ever, It is wonderful to have such a special person to share a birthday with as you... I too have a birthday too... You are very special and I hope that today is special too... Shelley

Gosh, I am truly overwhelmed. Thank you all for the warm wishes and for all the help you've given me since I found this special place. Happy Birthday to you, too, Shelley. It looks like a bunch of us are celebrating today!

All my love to you guys...

Mike

Happy Birthday, to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Mike, Happy Birthday to you! You're lucky you didn't hear me sing that cuz I have a cold and it isn't pretty! :rolleyes:

Happy belated birthday, Mike! Your words have inspired and comforted me many times. May many blessings rain on you this year!

Kath

Thanks again, all of you, for the birthday wishes. I had a very good birthday yesterday - including a surprise party at a local music store where we have a weekly jam session. We played music until 1:00 this morning, so I am pretty well spent today.

Mike

P.S. Kay, you should come sing at the weekly jam. Marsha, if I start counting birthdays backward now it will still be a long, long time before I am not an old geezer!