Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Derek & Karens Anniversary

Hello my friends, hope all is as well as possible with everyone. Please join me in sending your love and best wishes to Derek as today would have been his 14th wedding anniversary with Karen. He is away in Colorado right now on a ski trip with his family and has limited internet access, so he will get your messages when he returns this weekend.

Derek my thoughts and prayers are with you today and always, you got me through my 2 year anniversary of losing Steve and I will be here for you too in any way I can today if you need me. You are so special to me and I appreciate you very much and hope today you can think of the good memories you have of Karen.

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

Derek,

We've missed you lately, hope you're enjoying your holiday...thinking of you today and hoping this day brings special memories with smiles instead of tears.

Love,

Kay

Derek,

I'm always at a loss as to what to say on an anniversary. So, when it comes up I say a silent prayer...that the memories of Karen will sustain you and bring you joy and God will give you strength and hope.

Take care,

Kath

Glad you are doing something fun and hope it helps in passing through this hard day. I don't know if this is something you and Karen liked to do or not but good for you anyway. We will never forget our loved ones but I know that they want us to keep moving forward. It is just really hard at times.

Thank you so much all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you Wendy for posting this as well. Karen wasn't much of a skier so this was something all together different. Being that I was out of town and away from home, I think it made the day go by fairly easy. I tought about it for just a little bit and was thankful for the time I had with Karen and the life I got to enjoy with her. There were no tears this time, just happy memories. Thanks again.

Love always

Derek