Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Dan's Birthday

Guest moparlicious

Guest moparlicious

Hi all today is my beloved Dan's birthday and he would have been 43 years old today. April 2nd is our wedding anniversary as well, rough week. One more request please........................... I have been very ill lately and I went to Dr., I need some prayers for my lymph nodes are enlarged(greatly) and I have been started on a steroid treatment. Everything is inconclusive and I will be following up with this. I am remaining positive and need lots of prayers and your support for some sanity. I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks. Kim

Oh Kim, my heart is with you, and my prayers too, you are one of my favorite people and I pray God will be esp. close to you and help you through today and whatever tomorrow holds. Keep us posted on the lymph nodes...John had that for several months but it seemed to respond to antibiotics, it may have been an impaction that didn't allow them to flush themselves out.

Guest moparlicious

KayC,

Thank you very much. I hope you know how special you are too me as well. You have been my friend and always here for me since I became a member of this warm, gracious family and began my hard walk into this journey. Despite all your hard times and things you have been through, you ALWAYS make time for a friend. Thank you for that, I will always treasure each and every one of you for I would have not made it through these last 19 months without you all. I appreciate the prayers and I will hold my head up high and continue on for I know I am not alone. At 6:30 everyone of my friends and family lite a candle for Dan for his birthday, for this is the time he was born. I love you very much all, and KayC you have a piece of my heart forever.............. Love, Kim

P.s.- Thanks Marty not excluding I love you mucho grande.

Guest moparlicious

Thank you all, You know I love you guys with all my heart and I always will, thanks for always being here for me, anytime, anyday, I owe my life to you. Love, Kim

Kim,

I hope it went well for you...it has been such a hard year for you yet you have inspired me, you never seem to let it get you down, no matter what happens, you are awesome!

Love,

Kay