Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Kim And Dan's Anniversary

Kim,

I just want you to know you are being thought of and prayed for today and hope today brings you a smile as you think of the many special memories you shared together.

I love you,

Kay

Kim - you've had your share of stuff recently - my prayers for wonderful memories of your Dan. If I went through just half of what you have, I'd be in the corner in the fetal position - you are a wonderful and strong and caring woman. Peace today, Marsha

Kim,

I echo everyone else in wishing you peace and happy thoughts today.

Love,

Kath

Guest moparlicious

KayC,

Thank you so much for starting this post for me, you are a wonderful and dear friend. Thank you everyone for your anniversary wishes for my beloved Dan and I. I miss him dearly. I am hanging in there with my health and still taking the steroid treatment, Thanks again, I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Kim

P.S.- Today is my actual anniversary but still thank you for thinking of me and being such dear and true friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means the world to me.

I'm sorry Kim, I thought it was on the calendar for yesterday...well we'll just have to say a prayer for you today too then!

Hang in there and keep us posted on how your treatments are going and also your lovely family!

Love,

Kay

I know that you survived today because you are such a strong person. You and KayC have been through so much and still help others walk this journey. Just know that Dan is with you every step of the way.

I think my wedding anniversary is harder than the death anniv. All I could think about was how happy we were and what our future was to be. I hope since you are a little further out than I that you can have some happiness from your memories. I know I pray for that.

Take care.

Guest moparlicious

Hi All,

Thank you again for all your support and for remembering me on what would of been our 22nd wedding anniversary and 26 years together. I love you all, you truly are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!