Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Thinking Of You, Boo

Dear Boo,

I hope you are surrounded with lots of Cliff's friends today, sharing stories of his greatness! I felt I knew him from your eulogy and understand how he is surely missed. Sending warm thoughts and many prayers your way, my dear.

Love,

Kath

Thanks Kath for doing this. I don't get on as often and forget to look at the calendar. Boo I hope you are continuing to move forward. Even though I don't post or send messages as much any more I still think of all my "old" friends on here. You are a wonderful person and only deserve the best.

Thinking of you, Boo...I haven't been on here much for the last couple of weeks, I've been really sick, so I'm sorry I missed this when it was first posted. I haven't seen you on here much lately, but I hope you're doing well, you been missed!

Boo - - Of course you are often in my thoughts. Your posts and blog got me through some very bad times - - times that I did not think that I could survive. I am still looking forward to meeting you in person at the widow/widowers seminar this August in San Diego, and then getting to show off Phoenix to you. Please take care. My thoughts are with you and with Cliff.

As ever,

Kathy

I am sorry to get off topic here and Boo I love you dearly you are a wonderful person and have a heart of Gold!!!!!!!!!! Where and when is this seminar in Phoenix? Can someone send me details, cost, date etc I want to go and meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Kim

Mo - - I believe that I have the details of the seminar somewhere on this PC (I am so disorganized). I will try to find them and then post them. Personally, I can't wait to meet as many of our group as possible.

Kathy