Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Need Strength Today - Husband's Funeral

I am facing the second worst experience of my life in just a few hours. The worst was my husband's death. I have my children who are all in terrible pain as well, and together we have to say goodbye.

I haven't yet dreamed of him, haven't heard his voice, but I could be clouded with sleeping pills and sedatives.

The pain is so immense. I could never have imagined anything like this. It's like being tortured with no relief at all.

I'm so angry with God and the world. My family in the US say they can't afford to come over here to be with me in Europe.

Pray for comfort for us.

Melina

Melina,

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you strength and courage for the hours to come. My prayers will be with you and your family. You are not alone. Even though your family can't physically be there with you, I'm sure their hearts are. I understand your pain and anguish. ((hugs))

You and your children and in my thoughts and prayers on this sad day. I can't even remember what I wore or who was at my husbands funeral in May. I have no recollection of most of that day. Was too sad to remember I guess. I am so sorry you have to go thru this. Our common bond here is such a very sad one. Giant hugs,

Melina, praying for you and your children today as you go through this most difficult time. We have all been there, and we do understand what you are going through. Praying for some peace for you.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas

Melina,

I wish I'd seen this earlier today and I wish your family could be there with you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. What you are feling is normal, it's okay to feel angry, you have a lot to be angry about.

((((hugs)))

Kay