Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Father's Day to the men in our group.Hopefully you'll be able to spend it with loved ones.

For the women who are missing our loved one, remember all the wonderful things about him. I've lit my memory candle and will send a balloon to Lars.

Lainey

Lainey,

Thank You so much, I have to work but I have spoken to my youngest son who lives in Florida and I expect a call

from my oldest who lives in Ohio soon these children are from my my first marriage and Ruth loved them so much.....I also had my first call of the day from my friend Brenda wishing me Happy Fathers Day, we are going to Ohio week after next to visit my Mother and my oldest son, it will be the first time they are going to meet Brenda....

NATS

I echo that, I hope the men here do indeed have a good Father's Day and are remembered by their kids.

Dear Brian and all those who are fathers in this group,

These days are difficult for you and I am remembering all of you today. Bill and i did not have children together but I would always tie a card and gift to our dog's collar and send Bentley into Bill wherever he was to invite him to dinner. He did the reverse on Mother's Day. I am sure you have traditions that you are all remembering today....you are my prayers.

Mary

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! FUNNY ALWAYS HAD A STRAINED RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAD, UNTIL MIKE GOT SICK AND DAD WAS WONDERFULL AND SUPPORTIVE, IF ANYTHING GOOD CAN BE SEEN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE........IVE GOTTEN TO KNOW THE OTHER SIDE OF MY DAD! EVERYONE TRY TO HAVE A NICE DAY......