Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Six Months and Moving Forward

Guest Janka

My dear Kevin,

I saw a beautiful rainbow on my name-day.It was in the 21st of August of the last year when I went to celebrate my day in the same place I had been going with my beloved man Jan.It was raining all along,but in the moment I had to leave,so sad,full of the most beautiful memories of us two,happened something making me happy again.I saw a magic rainbow,so close to me as I had never seen before and I took it as a sign of my beloved Jan,something to remember,I´ll never forget!

PS: Here are the pictures of the lovely place we had named "ours".It´s about an hour from Bratislava.

Janka

Červený Kameň 31.jpg

Červený Kameň 43.jpg

Červený Kameň 2.jpg

Červený Kameň 51.jpg

Červený Kameň 8.jpg

Červený Kameň 19.jpg

Červený Kameň 53.jpg

Červený Kameň 11.jpg

Červený Kameň 16.jpg

Červený Kameň 50.jpg

Červený Kameň 5.jpg

Červený Kameň 9.jpg

Just caught up on my sleep, I think...Takes me two days to recover after my night at the homeless shelter.  It  sure makes you feel different about the Life we still have when we compare it to those that have nothing.........I shake my head when I see these homeless people repeating the same things day in and day out, just stuck....but every so often, one of them doesn't return because they broke from the pack and got themselves a job.......Those successes are few and far between...but they do happen....Those successes should be shared 

• Upvote 4

Guest Janka
On ‎7‎.‎3‎.‎2016 at 6:14 AM, kevin said:

That place is incredible..............what is the story on the Owl?.............it looks alive and in flight...

The history of the castle Červený Kameň (Red stone) dates back to the 13th century and consists of the Falcon yard with beautiful raptors too.I knew that you´ll like it,Kev.It´s a mountain paradise full of animals,and yet so close to the city.I love that place! :)

Janka

PS: I was feeling as a Queen there...with my beloved Jan together...he treated me like the Queen all the time... :wub:

Princess Kissing Frog

Taking the plunge next few weeks, invited lady friend to join me in trip through the Rockies at months end. To say I am nervous is an understatement and now a little bit of guilt thrown in.  Been talking about living the moment, decided it was time to walk the talk.........This will almost fall into my Easter get away family visit. Will find out if I'm still play acting or am ready to move on......take care

• Upvote 5