Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Does any one receive messages or signs from their lost loved ones?

Over the years since Tammy died, I've detailed many of those explainable things that I'm sure were Tammy. From my falling asleep at the wheel traveling to Tammy's funeral, hitting a barrier and both me and the car ending up unscathed.  To the ceiling fan that turned on by itself. Or Tammy's combs on the vanity that sometimes move a bit on their own. And many other things that tell me that Tammy is still loving me and communicating with me.

The other day something happened that was amazing. A couple days before, I noticed something odd on my desk. I keep my phone laying on top of my tablet and I kept noticing the phone had shifted positions. In other words, I'd stack it vertically at night and in the morning it would be horizontal. Similar to Tammy's "moving" combs. One morning I sat at my desk and literally saw the phone move slowly on it's own. Right there in front of me! There's no way that could be anything other than Tammy trying to get my attention. Of course it would be even better if she was able to talk to me!

Some may try to explain this stuff away with a scientific reasons for all this happening. But, in my mind, it's Tammy's loving me still and letting me know she's there.

• Like 4

Mitch,

I believe you and don't think this is your imagination or wishful thinking.  I've just heard too many things from too many people to believe this is a figment of your imagination or coincidence.  Take assurance in Tammy's trying to reassure you and set your heart at rest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen pinged me this week.  Twice while the television was on, the cable box turned off on its own.  And my cable box, TV and sound bar were all out of sync. This morning they all synced again.   Our loved ones are now pure blessed energy; it's one of the easy ways they can reach out to us.  I thanked Stephen for saying hi.  I heard a trueism recently that just as you wouldn't want your neighbor knocking on your door all day long, you really wouldn't want your loved one doing the same thing.  If you feel in your heart and soul you are receiving a sign of love, trust that it is.  

• Like 3

@Mitch, dear close friends of mine lost one of their sons six or seven years ago.  A month ago, while they were in the kitchen, their son's wallet that has been sitting on a shelf quietly for years, sudden slipped off the shelf and fell on the counter.  They laughed, said hi to their son, and put the wallet back.  

I have learned through my process that there are no coincidences.  ☺️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been a couple of years now that I have contributed to this site.....I’ve tried all sorts of new things to try to ease the pain of loss. The signs you all speak of, I’v also felt or seen. At random times. Odd but welcome moments.Some explainable others not so much. Now I tend to go with the flow more and appreciate the reminders with a rye smile and acknowledgment. I’ve given up trying to explain them. Or ask questions. I just love them all. 

I’ve come back here for support and guidance because I feel we all support each other if only by reading some posts and identifying with them. To know I remain alone, but not alone. Thank you. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

@Elly57  Thinking about the "signs"...it's like there's a whole different dimension to this afterlife, so much unknown to us, but it interesting that they find ways to let us know they're here with us still, not as often as we'd LIKE, but still, it seems when we most need it...

• Like 1

This is a repeat answer or story re told....First month after Angela's passing I was doing some cooking.....I dozed off on the couch and heard "Angela's shout", wake up.....I awoke with a startle and  a touch of smoke in the house/kitchen.......Took a few minutes for me to collect my senses, but it was real.......

• Like 2