Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Hi Im Going Away

IM going away for some days. I dond know if Im doing the right thing .MY son and his family are going to an island and il be with them .It is a strange feeling to be alone not to have alife of your owne and have to depend on your children.Getting ready to go I miss YIANY so much imiss my life.and find no reason in doing anything alone I just can not belieave itsme who is going thru this I wish to wake up and find the life I left.THere are times that i think that if Idie it will be less sufering.I will miss your support.I hope I will find some postings when I return. TENY

Teny - I, too, wish for you to find peace on your wonderful trip with your children. Try to enjoy the time with your children - I know that's what they want and now it's time to live for yourself and them!! Remember that Yiany will be there with you in spirit, watching over you and wanting you to enjoy this time with your children.

(I, personally, am jealous of you going to one of those beautiful Greek Islands!!!) We will wait for you to come back and write here some more!!

Hugs to you and yours, Teny!

Patti

Teny, dear, our support goes with you wherever you may go. If you can carry Yiany with you in your heart, you can carry us with you, too. Just because we are not physically there with you does not mean that we're not right there with you, in spirit. You are not alone. :wub:

Being with your children is a real blessing and your wonderful husband will be there with you, too. Try and enjoy this time a little knowing that he still loves you and watches over you all the time. I pray for some peace for you. Keep in touch when you get back.

Bless You....Karen

Teny,

I think it's great that you have children that want to be with you and care about you. You carry Yiany in your heart always, you're not going alone. You didn't say what time you are leaving so I don't know if you've already left, but our thoughts and prayers go with you. Try to enjoy some of the beauty when you are gone and make sure to tell us about it when you get back...for all of us who can't go with you! :)

Teny

Just want you to know my love,prayers and support are with you. Just do your best when you are away, that is all we can ask of each other. if you are feeling sad , then be so. take time for yourself and try to enjoy even if it is only a moment at a time . God Bless. Lori