Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Remember My Dream Post 3rd October?

HI my friends 2 days ago my jungest son told me he was going to get married and his girl was expekting a baby .A light of hope for a life in future .For the first tume in11 months I had somthing to hope again .Next morning we went t look for a wedding dress.The same afternoon she went to visit her doctor.My son celled me in tears the baby was dead.Yesterday I was in the hospital and every hope vanished.Grief is strong back .My son needs help as I heard YIANYtelling me in my dream and I am in panic asI was last year the same time YIANY was in hospital for his last days.How can I go on? Why is God letting us down?Please help . TENY

Teny,

I just went through a simular situation when my mother went in the hospital a couple weeks ago and was in CCU hanging by a thread. I am not sure if you had read any of those posts but she had been diagnosed this Lupus, of which there is no cure, but can be hopefully managed, as soon as she is stronger she will be having a biopsy done to test for Cancer. It was unbearably hard for my sister and I to be there almost 18 hours a day and see our Mom all hooked up to all kinds of machines, sleeping most of the time from drugs they gave her and having to have procedures like having fluid removed from around her lungs and heart and they found blood clots in her lungs also. At times her blood pressure was so low we thought we were losing her, other times she was screaming out in pain. I know in my heart that the prayers from all my family and friends and my new family here were what helped bring her out of danger. There was no way I could have gone through losing another loved one again so soon. I am so sorry this has happened to you and your son and his girlfriend, please my online family say some prayers for Teny and her family.

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Teny,

I am so sorry for your loss. It seems Yiany in your dream was trying to prepare you that you son was going to need you. What a horrible thing for him and his girlfriend to have to endure. Please give them my condolences. Your son does need you now more than ever. I believe that is what Yiany wanted you to know because he could not be here to comfort him. I know it is hard but try to be strong for him. No one knows why horrible things happen in this world. I believe that Yiany is now taking care of your unborn grandchild and you need to take care of you, your son and daughter-in-law to be. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Oh, Teny :( .....my heart breaks for you and your son and his girlfriend. I agree with how Corinne put it all. Please try your best, however small that might be, to remember that this also tells you that Yiany WAS and IS still with you in spirit form and is there to help you all through this terrible time. And perhaps part of his dream message to you was also telling you that he'd be looking after the soul of this unborn child as well, just as Corinne said. But yes, you ARE needed still, and that is one of the best reasons for hanging in here. Please pass on my condolences to your son and girlfriend, too. Thinking of you during this new and sorrowful trial....

Maylissa

Dear, dear Teny, I'm so sorry. Nothing we can say will ease your pain right now, but I hope it brings you some small measure of comfort to know that you have our deepest sympathy, and we are holding you and your family in our hearts and in our prayers.

Teny....You and your family have been through so much and I'm so sorry and now this. It's hard to even know what to say, another fresh wound. We don't know the reasons for all these things to happen but the only thing I really do know is that He won't give you any more than you're able to handle and I truly believe that He knows you even better than you do. But that doesn't help you much, I know. Just know that you have friends who care and you're in my thoughts and prayers. Give that son and his lady big hugs and all the support you can.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Teny,

I am so sorry you lost your little grandbaby. I don't know why these things happen to us, I can only imagine how you are feeling. Years ago when I was trying to have a baby, I found out I was pregnant but the baby was dead inside of me...all around me my friends were getting pregnant like it was effortless. I remember crying and thinking it was so unfair, I would be a good mom, why do 15 year olds have babies and yet here my husband and I would make good parents and wanted so much to have one and couldn't! Later on I did have a baby, a beautiful baby girl with dimples and she is my sunshine...and I realized that I would not have had her if I had not lost the other one, because I still would have been pregnant with the other one at the time I ended up conceiving her...I can't imagine life without my Melissa. At the time it seemed the end of the world for me, yet it ended up working out...we don't always know the whys and sometimes never learn the reasons, and sometimes there aren't always seeming reasons for things. I pray that your son will go on to have children and you will get to experience being a grandma to them. I wish I could say something to ease your sorrow, but I know nothing can do that right now, I am just very sorry you are going through it. Perhaps Yianni was trying to prepare you as someone already stated. Know that we are here and we care.