Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Channeling Session

suzanne

Just had to tell everyone I had my channeling session Friday night and it was fantastic. She immediately connected with my husband Will. I was able to get the validation I had been searching for that he crossed over but is still with me. Only on another level. I have at last found the peace I needed to continue on and begin to heal. I can live with the physical absence of my love just knowing he is with me spiritually and is aware of my day to day activities. He even spoke through to tell me of a sign in the desk drawer to look for that he is with me. It was there, in the exact spot he told me to look. Now at least when the feeling of emptiness comes upon me, all I have to do is look in the drawer to know he is near. No way this was a fake, she told me things he was saying to her that she couldn't possible know or have anyway to research to find out. I feel like I have reached a milestone in this journey and I am now ready to move forward, knowing our love for each other is so very much alive.

Suzanne

Wonderful, Suzanne! And now you KNOW this is the other part of our real reality and can find some peace from it. It doesn't entirely take away the pain or loneliness, but it helps and gives us hope again. Mediums, animal communicators, progressive energy-based therapies.....they are ALL working in tandem to support the NEWER (or, more properly, revived) psychological view that says, as Marty has quoted so often here, death does NOT end a relationship. Only its form has to change. The new paradigm is in the making, thank goodness! I'm so glad for what you received with an open heart and mind. ^_^

Thank you all. Lori, I hope your session goes well and find the answers and peace you seek. I never would have thought I would do this but I was teetering on the edge and felt it was worth a try. I am aware this way would not be for everyone and we each have to search in our own ways and methods. I did go in it with an open mind in the event it was phony. Yes, Maylissa I now know without a doubt our relationship has not ended and I am ready to take on the challenge of forming a new one within our different levels of being. I believe it is possible.

Suzanne

About this, it's important to find someone who is the real deal, since there are way too many fakes. I think word of mouth is the best way.

That being said, I totally believe, no I KNOW, that our loved ones remain with us, just not in the physical body. I have had so many, many contacts with my husband, through mediums, but mostly directly. He's very good at getting through, and I will talk to him in the car and right then a song will come on the radio that answers me. For example, I am going to the beach tonight for Thanksgiving, and I wondered out loud yesterday in the car whether he will be there with me, and that very moment, a song came on with the lyrics, "I will go wherever you will go"! And the song goes on to say, "I know now, just quite how, my life and love might still go on; In your heart, in your mind, I'll stay with you for all of time."

I also have very real dreams where he comes and talks to me, and even tells me things about other people that later I find out are true. He told me my dad was terminally ill a whole year before my father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and told me how long my dad would live, and he was correct to within a week! No way is that coincidence!

I also smelled both my grandmothers around my parents' house while my dad was going through chemo -- I believe they were there to support my parents. And in the year since my dad died, I sense him around often, especially around my mother.

To me there is no question that it still is painful to lose the physical presence of those you love, to be able to touch and hug them and see their faces and hear their voices in a normal conversation. But, I do know they remain in spirit form -- crossed over, but still able to see us every day and see and hear what is going on in our lives. The relationship changes, but does not end.

Ann

AnnC,

I'm curious if you did anything that you know of to be more sensitive to this sort of thing, or if you've always been this way?

I just never experience anything like this in life. I wouldn't mind it (my religious upbringing programmed me to fear it, but I don't have that concern anymore). I have been open and inviting to it. But other than one highly deniable incident, you know, the sort that could easily be coincidence, I've had zip, nada. I also sleep dreamless for the most part, and if I dream about anything it's never distinguishable from indigestion. Once in a great while I dream about something related to the previous day's happenings, but there's nothing supernatural about that.

I have heard that some people have more supernatural types of experiences after doing something like consulting a medium. Have you noticed anything like that?

Also, do you find all these experiences 100% comforting, or are some either neutral or unsettling?

Also if you don't mind saying, would you describe yourself as more creative, or more intellectually oriented? Sometimes I wonder if sensitivity to such things requires a more developed intuitive side than perhaps I have ...

--Bob

I agree with you Bob I am so interested in hearing more about Annes and Suzannes experiences as this is so fascinating to me and I am sooo jealous ! Suzanne how did you know who to go to and that this person wasn't a fake? I don't know anyone who has been to a medium so I do not know where to begin.

Love,

Wendy :wub:

Wendy

I am so excited to hear about your session. I wasn't for sure about the one I went through but she had been used from several members on Sandy Goodman's website. They are pretty much ones who have lost children but it led me to the website. Her name is Lysa Mateu (Marty, forgive me if I should not say a name). I believe it is Love never dies. Believe me, this will give you a peace you have sought for and a new awakening to our relationships with our loves. I was at the breaking point and now I feel Will is at my side. Please post on Occallah, I might use her as well. This is real with the right person. Will had never met the dog I adopted afer his crossing, but he came through speaking of a "barkey dog", one he said would drive him nuts but was okay for me. No way she could known this. And immediately after, though she had been silent, guess what, Layla starting barking her head off.

Suzanne

Oh Wow Suzanne maybe I will use the same one ! Christine is not a medium so there will be no communication with Steve she just tells you the ways they can communicate and how to know the signs, I wanted to start there first. I will let you guys know how it goes and I am so happy yours turned out so well, see and we all supported you and nobody thought you were crazy ! Now we may all be doing it...see you started something good !!!

Love,

Suzanne I have to ask you how long of a session did you have with Lysa? I so desperately want to have a session with her but her charges are very high and I am just wondering how long your session was that you got the info that you were looking for. I would love to do a half an hour but wowzers, that is alot !

Love,

Wendy

I did half an hour. Yes, it is pretty pricey but I felt like mine was worth every penny of it. I would love to have done an hour but can't afford that. Fifteen minuites didn't seem quite long enough but it may be. I considered it my Christmas present from Will to justify it. Perhaps someone on here knows of one that is not quite so expensive and reliable. If so I would like to have the names. Ann, who did you use? How did it go with Christine last night? I would love to hear all about it. Do you know how much Ocallah charges? I need to check on that but I haven't heard about anyone who has used her. Good luck in your search.

Suzanne

Suzanne I just read your post today. I have a hard time remembering where I posted and going back to see if there are any responses. I would loooove to have a reading, not sure what I am goint to do yet. I am so glad you were happy with your reading and it was right on, how wonderful !!!