Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Teny's Day

Teny,

My thoughts are with you today and I pray that you will not feel alone but will enjoy the beauty of the day and the special event that is happening...I pray you will think of how happy Yiani is as he looks down and realizes the specialness of this event...you know he would be physically present with you if he could.

Please tell us all about the day when you are home! We love you,

KayC

Teny you know I am with you today along with everyone here. It is going to be a tough day but you will get through it with Yianny on your shoulder and us behind you. No matter what we are here for you and you know how much we love you ! Remember going to his grave and I said just vision us walking right behind you and you said it helped, well do the same today my friend.

Love You,

Wendy :wub:

THANK YOU SOO MUCH> It was a nice and only family wedding .I felt brave that I did not let tears flow emotions bitter sweat .My son was so happy and when I kiised him he told MOM YOU HAVE TO BE WELL so I can be happy myself.TODAY I cant stop crying .I feel your far awy love and support .Thank you allIwill post more when tears go away. TENY

Teny,

Congratulations on becoming a mother-in-law!! I am so happy that you had a good day yesterday. It is normal for the emotions to come out the next day. You do need to be well for your children as your son said. I know that it is hard but remember that they do need you no matter how old they get. That is what keeps me going I think of my girls and that is what gets me through.

Hugs & prayers, :wub:

Corinne

Teny,

I am so proud of you!!! It is okay to cry now, you made it through it and it was your special gift to your son so he wouldn't have to worry so much about his mom on his special day. You did really well!

We love you,

KayC