Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Grief X's 2

My dad died on March13th. I watched him take his last breath. We began planning the funeral. My sister was flying in and she died 2 days later.

She drowned in a bathtub. She was grieving for dad...drank some and added some nerve pills...took a bath and passed out.

My heart is all over the place. Somedays I have to remind myself to breathe.

I was somewhat ready for dad's death. He died of Alzheimer's. But my sister's death blindsided me. I loved them both. And the pain is unreal.

SmallBlessings

Edited by SmallBlessings

I am so terribly sorry for what you're going through. You must still be in shock. I'm sure your mind is all over the place, it's overwhelming. Somehow or another you'll deal with the hours and days to come. It's important to take care of your health, maybe your doctor can give you something to help you get through some of this. Your pain must be unbearable and, again, I'm so sorry. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better, just try to get through the multitude of feelings you'll be having. Come back here and just talk with us. We've all been through this and it seems to help talking with people who understand. Bless you.

Your friend, Karen

smallblessing... im so sorry for your losses i lost mum on the 6th march and im finding it rearly hard just to get through day by day angry one minuit sad the next and snapping all the time when i shouldnt be. please come here as often as you can its good to talk

angelwings

Dear AngelWings....

I love your name....and I'd bet I'd love you, too. My daughter told me one time that she'd be so lost if I died....it appears you are. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I lost my mom some time ago but I will never forget her, you won't either. Those ties are so very close. Please take care of yourself, know that there are others caring for your loss, many others. Try to be around those that cared for your mother because they'll care for you, too. It's just hard Angel Wings, it's just hard. We'll be here whenever you need us.

Your friend, Karen :wub:;)

Small Blessings,

I am at a loss for words, I wish I could just hug you and cry with you right now. I am so sorry, I have suffered losses too but not as close as yours. You are not ready to hear things like hang in there and it will get easier etc right now, I know at this early stage you won't understand them. Just know that we all are truly sorry and you come here and be with us anytime you need to and you will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Love,

Wendy :wub: