Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Mary Linda,

I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you today and sending (((HUGS))) to you on what would have been yours and Tom's 38th wedding anniversary. Time is moving so quickly yet it seems like it was just yesterday that they were still here, I am here today if you need a friend to talk to as you have always been here for me. Please do something special for yourself today and think of all the wonderful times you two had together. Tom, we are watching over your special lady until she will be with you one day again, she misses and loves you very much !

Love Always,

Wendy :wub:

Thanks Wendy,

Mass was for him this morning so I went to that and then out for breakfast. The final prints on his tombstone were in so I went to sign off on them. Then this afternoon I'm going to have my eyes checked because my far vision is getting blurry now. Guess I'm just getting OLD, but I'm still younger than I'll be in 17 days. I'm dreading supper time and being alone again but everybody has plans for tonight. I know I'll make it through but especially on these "special" days it makes it harder to be alone.

Dear Mary Linda ~

Also keeping you in my thoughts, and heart during this special day. I'm just getting to know you, and so treasure your messages (and those that friends have left you above). How very lovely to have the comfort and prayers of such good friends here.

Wishing you comfort and peace ...

Best, best, best!

Temmie

I wanted to let you know you were in my prayers yesterday, I've been real sick and haven't been as active on this site or emails because of it, but you and Wendy are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Kay

Mary Linda,

I know this has been a horrendous month for you. I pray you find some peace.

Kath