Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I posted not to long ago about my little trip to see a very famous medium.I bought the tickets 2 weeks after my dad died and waited months and months on edge,thinking if they were to read me it would change my life,make me feel better,make up my mind on life after death ect.I left chicago feeling more confused then ever.My dad 'came through' but the messages were split.At first it was so on,I was sobbing and was truly shocked,but half way through she started saying things that made no sense when it came to my dad.Each day I wake up thinking something diffrent.One day I will think its all bs,then the next I will remember something she said and wonder how the heck she knew that if she wasnt communicating with his energy.It didnt help in the sense I thought it would but the times I do believe I feel so much better knowing he could be around and is ok.If it was in my power I would go back.Just to see.I wonder....

I don't know anything about that but maybe they get some of it right and get confused or get their wires crossed about some of it???

Take what you find comfort in and let go of the rest. -_-

Hi Loulou,

No, I don't believe in psychics. For me they are side kicks. The energy they are seeking is just random thoughts. For instance, my friend lost her cat and she wanted to know if the cat was safe. The psychic said that the cat did not want to be disturbed and she was now content at an elderly couple's . Well, after 5 weeks we found the cat wandering the streets, thank God for the bell on her collar that people alerted us to her whereabouts.It is our own energy we can temper to find our love.

I believe in life after death. And I believe my best friend Diana is always going to live.

Regards,

Kavish

Just curious to know if anyone here has ever consulted a psychic and if the experience was worthwhile?

Most are frauds but don't believe they can't come through with a message. I'm stable, and have been able for many years on occasion get a message from some that have passed. My grandmother started it. My dad, my mom, my father in law, sister's best friend's mom, other sister's best friend's husband and lastly my husband and once my mother in law. A real proven pychic told me there's a difference between a dream and a visitation. She asked how I felt when I had the dream. I said always good and always comforted. I said it felt like hot sand where my grandmother touched me. It was like energy and woke me up. She said That was a visit. Their energy and your's join. It sometimes is symbolic in nature. You have to figure it out. I'm not claiming I am pychic. A boss I had was third generation pychic told me I have some. He knew. His mom touched my thank you envelope I sent her and knew things she shouldn't and who sent it before turning it over. The dreams told me things in the dreams I shouldn't have know. Like what the house looked like when my mom moved out of her grandfather's farm back in 1948. What the attic looked like and room color of the room the attic door was in. All to tell my mom her mom was sending her a message. I wish I could make them happen often. They're random and I'm grateful. So pay attention to dreams. Once they pass over/dreams are the only way they visit. I was told it takes too much energy for them to try. Don't fall for the ones that prey on you. I went to a medium in the Fla town Casadega by Orlando. They're known to be a pychic town. The medium asked if I ever had a visit. I said Yes. She said it's your mother's mother(first one that did come through) She said she will not come much longer. She's choosing to be reborn in our circle soon. Someone that was already pregnant but not in our family/just close to us. We all laughed later. Whether that's trus? Who knows but

I'd be happy if she could. She did not pick up on my husband at all. He would not want a middleman to speak to me.

So be careful but keep an open mind. There's a series of non fiction books by a shrink called Many Lives Many Masters??

Worthwhile to read. Linda Kay

I read Meduim about the real woman the tv show was based on. Read John Edward's too. Watched Ghost Whisperer.

Some of what they said hit home with the dream visits I've had. Edward's said they tell you something(even symbolicly in images) that proves it's them. That happened to me. Then Medium lady said they're reaching out to you sometimes to reassure you they're ok. That happened too. One said to ask them to pass on to the light for their sake. I don't see ghosts but my educated , rational sister has. I believe it's possible. You don't want them stuck here. Really. My hisband died at 16 and was brought back in the hospital where it happened. He died this last time at 56. He told me about his afdter death experience and the light. He saw and heard things while coded even in another room down the hall. He told the doctors. They said he could have known that. He was mad when he came back. He was never afraid of death after that/just life and growning old. He took his life at 56 but told me it wasn't about love. He had that. It was not wanting to continue anymore. Lindakay