Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Parole was DENIED!!!!! I am weeping...weeping...weeping...wanted to let you all know. Will be back on the board when I restore and recoup. You all are a blessing to yourself and to me.....Carol Ann

Oh Carol Ann, this is WONDERFUL news! See, there IS a God! :)

Justice for Melissa, yay!!!

(((hugs)))

Kay

Thank you all so very much for your support! It has been hard for me the last few days as I wanted to be on here so badly to talk and receive support. However, what I have needed to talk about is not appropriate for this forum so that has caused me some great saddness. It all feels talked out now at the other site. I have been working toward what I call "integration" of myself ever since Melissa chose suicide. IN all honesty though right now I struggle with such a great sense of being "integrated" and not one forum on the net where I can share "all of me"

I felt each and every one of you right there with me as I gave my impact statement....what a force! Someone referred to me as a "peaceful warrior" and I was so deeply moved. That has been one of my aspirations to be able to seek out "justice" in a peaceful loving way. When this person referred to me as that; I was overjoyed!

Thank you all so very much.

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Peaceful Warrior, what a wonderful description. I am so happy for justice prevailing for you and Melissa. Take care my friend, and get your energies back up.

Thinking of you, with hugs.

Mary (Queeniemary) in Arkansas