Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Feeling Joyful And Grateful

Hello to everyone,

I am feeling very joyful and at peace these days and just wanted to share. The week prior I always book as a vacation week as historically for me there was a lot of loss and trauma. As I reflect back on my week, I see only blessings and healing and growth. I said to a friend recently that next year I will not need to book that week off. I feel healed in so many areas now and it is so liberating and joyful. I am giving myself a standing ovation for all the work I do in my own path with grief and loss.

The melancholy that I was feeling has even been transformed to a less noticeable feeling. I just know that whatever my life becomes Melissa will be part of it always. I am usually not at a loss for words but currently I just am having trouble to convey to all of you how I am feeling. I just feel a great senese of peace within myself and I think it comes from doing all the neccessary work that I feel I am not to blame for Melissa's choice to suicide. I knew that all along intellectually but today I know that emotionally too.

I feel a need to thank all of you for your part in helping me bring my emotional self to this place of knowing too....that includes you Marty!

Anyhow, I hope I have been and will be at least a smidgeon of what you all have been and will be for me.

Thank You!

Blessings and Courage, Carol Ann

Carol Ann,

So glad to hear it! Am rejoicing with you...

Kay

Thank you all so very much. I hear you all! I went back to work on Tuesday now today I have a day off and I am tearing up because this is the first day off that I am looking to see what I can do for fun, rather than needing time to recover emotionally! When my GP, who has been with me through it all said this day would come, I thought she was INSANE! I am so grateful I allowed myself to do the work even though for the longest time I thought it futile.

I am so blessed!

Dear Allana,

Thank you and I hold you in gentle thought and prayer. Baby steps...inch by inch...one minute at a time Allana.

((((HUGS))))