Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Tomorrow Is Mikes Bday And So Also It Will Be Mine..

HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH ALL THAT HAS OCCURRED IN MY LIFE, MY EMOTIONS THIS WEEK HAVE BEEN STABLE DESPITE THE DREAD I HAVE HAD FOR THIS BIG WEEK......MY BDAY ON MAY 3RD WAS SPENT TAKING CARE OF A DAZED AND CONFUSED MIKE, TRYING TO KEEP HIM SAFE.....HE WAS SOO DELUSIONAL IN HIS LAST DAYS......AND SO MY BDAY SUCKED!WORST ONE OF MY LIFE....SO HAVE DECIDED THAT SINCE MIKES BDAY IS TOMORROW, SO AGAIN IT WILL BE MINE, TONIGHT I AM GOING TO A SPAINISH GUITAR CONCERT, TOMORROW I WANT TO SLEEP IN, THEN GET TO MEET MY BEREAVEMENT COUNSELOR,SET OFF SOME BALLOONS FOR MIKE, MAKE A DONATION TO THE HOSPICE SERVICES HERE IN THE VALLEY THAT WERE SO GOOD TO ME AND MIKE,HAVE LUNCH AT MY FAVORITE GREEK RESTARAUNT, THEN ENJOY MY AND MIKES 46TH BDAY PARTY WITH HIS FAMILY....I AM EXCITED ABOUT MY DECISION TO CELEBRATE OUR DAY TOGETHER I FEEL THAT THIS IS THE ONLY POSITIVE THING I CAN DO RIGHT NOW SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE AND DAVE!

Happy birthday, Mike and Dave

It appears you have planned well and though these days are difficult they also bring some great memories. It is a packed week for you and I will be thinking of you as you take on each event and each day....I know how hard it is to have your birthday associated with sickness and death. I turned 70 the day after Bill's funeral. he had great plans for my birthday....but in the end...what matters is the love...and that you really had a lot of.

Peace to your heart, Mary

I think that is a WONDERFUL idea! I think I will do that next year too! I hope you have a wonderful "shared" birthday, hope you sleep in well and enjoy the entire day! Happy Birthday!

HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE CONCERT.....FOR SOME REASON THE THOUGHT OF CELEBRATING MY BDAY TOMORROW WITH MIKE IS GIVING ME ALOT OF COMFORT, GUESS I SHOULDNT QUESTION , BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH NEGATIVE, HAVE....AM LEARNING TO ENJOY ANYTHING POSITIVE THAT I RUN ACROSS! HAVE HAD EPISODES OF COMING HOME AND FINDING ALL MY LIGHTS ON IN MY HOUSE, FIGURE IT HAS TO BE MIKE OR SOMEONE PLAYING A HELL OF A CRUEL JOKE ON ME....TONIGHT JUST GOT HOME TO FIND EVERY LIGHT TURNED OFF......THANKYOU MIKE FOR NOT TURNING OFF THE A/C (WE LIVE IN AZ)!!! EVERYONE TAKE CARE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MORE OF OUR DAY TOMORROW.......DAVE

Happy Birthday Dave and Mike! Enjoy your day and and I'm hoping it brings you comfort in spending it doing things in memory of Mike. May the day pass with kind gentleness for you. You have planned a wonderful tribute to Mike and smile today thinking of the wonderful memories you two had.

Blessings

Becky

:wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE and MIKE.

I hope you had a wonderful B/day with MIke's family. I think your idea is super and have a feeling that a few of us will be using it for our next b/days.

Some of the signs we get from our loved ones are funny.. Lars collected alot of things (some useful, some not so much).I've been needing certain tools for a project I'm doing and knew he had what I needed,but didn't know where they were. After pricing new ones I thought I should look once again in his things.. surprisingly the tools were on a desk I had checked already( so had my BIL). How could we have both missed them when we looked before???

I don't know how you feel, but for me it's comforting to think that Lars is here with me still.Are am I really nuts??

Lainey

Happy Birthday, Dave and Mike, :wub:

Happy to hear you had a wonderful day. I hope you have many more. Just keeping moving forward one step at a time. We are all in support of you find that peace we are all waiting to find ourselves.

Dwayne

MY DAY WAS NOT AS NICE AS I HAD HOPED..BUT WAS STILL NICE....SOME TEARS BUT NOT ALOT....BUT I AM SO TIRED.......EXHAUSTED.....GOT ALL ACCOMPLISHED BUT GOING TO THE GREEK RESTARAUNT...........MY BEREAVEMANT COUNSELOR ASSURE ME I AM DOING WELL......AND YET I CAME HOME TO AN EMPTY HOME.....UGH!!!!

WELL TEAM JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I AM HANGING IN THERE HOPE YOU ARE TOO...