Grief Healing Discussion Groups

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being there for me when i first came here. Your words of care and concern were very heart warming. From the bottom of my still broken heart i thank you all-Kay, Fae, Mary, Anne, Jan, Stephen....everyone. i wish you all nothing but peace, happiness, and love. Take good care of yourselves and know i will be forever grateful for your kindness :)

Kristen

post-16377-0-17498200-1371309916_thumb.j

Yeah.....Kristen. I am trying to catch up. I did send you a long note on my topic thread. But I too am a little concerned. One minute, one hour, one day..... Since, I just came back to forum, I am not completely up to speed. But I found comfort in your post. Hoping to hear more about your continued healing.

Pat

Your flower is so beautiful, Kristen. And like Marty, I am wondering if you are leaving us for awhile. Please let us know. This grief journey is so painful that sometimes we don't know what to do. I am usually a very private person and I found it very hard to express myself on this forum until I did it and became more comfortable knowing that the people here listen, love, and do not make judgements. It has helped in my journey of only a very short time (one year plus several days) to stay with it and allow those here to help me as I continue on my journey.

Peace and love. Anne

Dear Kirsten,

I sure hope you are not saying goodbye to us all.

This is a good place for healing your heart, learning to live with the grief, and to sort through things.

You already know this.

Unless you are compelled by circumstances to say goodbye, I will be looking more for you here once I get back home to Montana.

Meanwhile, thank you for the kind words.

fae

Kristen,

Thank you, and for the flower too. and you'd better not be saying goodbye! I know, we're all a nervous group, that's cuz we know how hard this is and what we've felt at times. Hoping to get an email from you...

Today just seems like another (((((hug))))) for everyone here. And along with hugs I baked us all a cake (chocolate of course) to indulge in with a tall glass of milk. Sometimes we just have to do something that makes us smile - if only for a minute. Anne

post-15704-0-52664800-1371398858_thumb.g

post-15704-0-94036500-1371398904_thumb.j

Okay, you can Fed Ex ON early am my piece! :) Will have for breakfast.