Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Happy Birthday Butch!

Thinking of you today and hoping your day is special!

post-914-0-80389800-1426864331_thumb.jpg

Birthday Greetings, Butch. Thinking of you today and every day as you continue to recover from your stent surgery and the blood clot scare. I'm sure Little Man is sticking very close to you. I know and understand how birthdays or any special days are bittersweet for us now. We will do what we have to do because that is how my Jim and your Mary would want.

Anne

The day had it's bright spot, his grandson shares his birthday! :)

Dear Butch,

I am sorry I'm a bit late in wishing you a Happy Birthday! Yesterday was a bit wild in the Hall household, so I could could not be here yesterday, and thereby missed out on much. You remain in my morning prayers, as well as through the day whenever I think of you, which is often. I'm just dropping in to say I remember, and I care.

Blessings,

Carrie

Thank you so much Kay, Anne, Fae, Marty, Shalady, and Carrie.

I pretty much slept through my birthday. Obviously recovering from heart surgery and it's complications. But I think purposely shutting it out because I do not want anymore birthdays without my Princess.

However, I share my day with my youngest grandson... He turned seven. It seems only yesterday it was his first birthday. And my other grandson will be TEN!!!!!!! On June 20th.

Thank you for the greetings.

Dear Butch,

So very good to hear from you, to know you are on the mend, and that you got to share your day with your youngest grandson. Time does seem to go by more quickly than we realize. I hope the complications are all behind you, and that you are healing well.

I am sending peace and Light, and keeping you and your family in prayer.

*<twinkles>*

fae

We can't think of anyone better to send good wishes to! I'm glad you got to sleep, you needed it!