Grief Healing Discussion Groups

A Wish From Far Away

HI my friends .Since last summer I have found support and understanding but I realy wish that I could have each of you close and in happy moments of our lifes.Thank you all for replying my posts and sharing my deep pain.As I once wrote in Greece we say that shared happines is double and shared sorow is half.This is a hard time of the year .I do wish for each of you that next year will bring any possible confort and relief.TENY

Hi Teny

Thanks for the good wishes and your caring heart. I have really benefitted from the love that I feel in the wonderful friends I have made on this forum. For you and all of us here I pray for a brighter new year to come. All I'm able to do is to try and maintain my faith and take life a day at a time. I believe that I have made some progress over the past few weeks and I owe much of that to you and the others who by sharing their pain and loss have helped me to cope with mine. May God bless all of us.

Art

shared happines is double and shared sorow is half.

Teny,

What a beautiful saying, it is true.

KayC

Teny,

We love you! We will all get through the holidays- one more to go New Year's- there is not a holiday that my mom was not with me.... I miss talking to her and sharing things with her- I even talked out loud to her and answered the way I knew she would- we were so close, we knew what the other one was going to say before it was said. It has been very hard for me as I know it has for you.

I wish us all PEACE.........

Rosanne