Grief Healing Discussion Groups

Grandson Number 2 Is Here

Thank you Kathy is a little bitter sweet...Bruce and I waited a long time for grandkid's and now we have two of them...just wish that he was here to see them but I'm sure that he is looking down on them right at this minute and being the proud grandpa that I know that he would be. Gail :wub:

Gail you already got my best wishes after midnight when the blessed event came but I always say you can never wish your best friend enough luck. May God bless all of you and especially Nathaniel Bruce ! Since you and I are like sisters does this make him my nephew? LOL

All my love,

Wendy :wub:

thanks everyone for the well wishes. like said it is a blessing but still hurts that Bruce is not here to see these 2 beautiful baby boy's and they each carry on his name as Bruce is both the boy's middle name. i am blessed to have such wonderful kids....Bruce we did GOOD... love you honey and miss you more as each day passes. Gail :wub:

Guest moparlicious

Gail,

Congratulations on the arrival of your new grandsons!!!!! I have missed seeing you on here. What a blessing!!!!!! Bruce already met and knows his grandkids, I know the boys will have many of their grandpa's amazing qualities, which will carry on forever!!! I love you, Kim :D

Gail,

Thanks for the great news! I'm jealous! I'm 55 and nowhere near being close to having grandchildren! Enjoy!!! :D

thanks everyone...being a grandma is and will be a lot of fun. just the spoiling of these beautiful little boy's will be so much fun...just wish that Bruce could be here but i'm sure that he is looking down on his grandson's with pride...i loved being a mom but i think that i will love being a grandma even more LOL. gail :wub: