Grief Healing Discussion Groups

41St Anniversy

post-13348-125470255768_thumb.jpgWell tomorrow is our 41st anniversary. Duke has been gone 3 months this week. Thanks to this forum I have planned for tomorrow. I shoppped today for the flowers I know he would bring me and have bought flowers for him and tomorrow a.m. I will make up the bouquet and lay them on his grave. Our card is bought and sitting on the table with the flowers and a picture of us. I will wake tomorrow to see all on the table, starting my day off with the many memories we have made together. I have the candle ready to light in the evening. Please all wish us a happy anniversary. I'm going to try to send a pic I took. Thanks. Jrm

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your support and warm wishes for last week's anniversary and birthday celebrations. Though it was hard and at times I thought "this was a stupid plan, this didn't change anything" it did for without THE PLAN the two days would have been uneventful. I can't believe another week has gone by since then. I'm moving around better physically and I am actually flying to Florida for 10 days to my sister's next week. I thank this site for giving me the courage to move forward.