Grief Healing Discussion Groups

New Beginning

Gail_R

Hi Everyone..its been along time since i posted anything still come and read often..just wanted to let everyone know that there is life after all the saddness for me it has a little over 3 years since i lost my husband Bruce..a year ago i meet the most wonderful man that has help me deal with Bruce's death and we have become very close..Thursday night we became engaged..no wedding date set as of yet but i am very happy and i know that Bruce would be to..so i just thought that it would be nice to have some good news for a change..thank you to everyone that was here when i need someone to talk to and cry with...love gail :wub:

Gail,

Congratulations! I hope you are very happy. It is a hard thing to have to spend your life alone, esp. when you've known so much happiness.

Gail! You don't know me but you have given me hope for my daughter! It has been 18 months since Scott died. And I hope one day she will find a great man! This forum has its ups and downs but the longer you stay on you find there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks=you just made my day!

Vicki

• 2 weeks later...